If you would like to opt out of Seneca Mortgage Servicing sharing your information to our affiliates, non-affiliates and/or third party companies:
If you previously notified Seneca Mortgage Servicing LLC of your Opt Out choice(s), you do not need to do anything further as our records were updated at that time.
1) Send a Written Request
2) Contact Customer Service at 866-919-5608
This Policy is provided to you by Seneca Mortgage Servicing LLC (“Seneca Mortgage,” or “we,” “us,” or “ours”). Please share this information with all joint account holders and policyholders, as the provisions of the Policy describe our privacy practices for both current and former customers.
Information We Collect About You
When you request literature or ask to be contacted for more information, we may ask for your name, address and email address so we can fulfill your request. In some cases, the collection of additional information may be required as part of the offer. If this information is to be shared with anyone other than Seneca Mortgage or a third party engaged by Seneca Mortgage to help fulfill the request, it will be stated at the time that you enter your request.
In the course of providing you with products and services, we collect nonpublic personal information (information not publicly available) about you from the following sources:
- Your applications or other forms, such as name, address, social security number, household information, income and debt information;
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as account balance and account history;
- Consumer reporting agencies, such as credit bureau reports which provide information about credit history and credit worthiness; and
- Other sources, such as your employer
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Seneca Mortgage Servicing maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in accordance with applicable standards to protect your nonpublic information. Access to this information is restricted to those employees and agents who need to know your information in order to provide, maintain and service the accounts you have with us and to conduct our internal operations. Your information is retained only as long as necessary to service your account, to conform to sound business practices or to satisfy legal requirements.
As permitted by law, we may share the nonpublic personal information described above, with:
- Any of our affiliated companies for business purposes;
- Nonaffiliated third parties that provide financial services to you, such as lenders, consumer finance companies and insurance companies;
- Nonaffiliated third parties who perform services for us in connection with the account or policy you have with us, such as abstract or title companies, account statement providers, printing or mailing firms, and software and other consulting firms;
- Nonaffiliated third parties in connection with a proposed or actual transfer, sale or assignment of accounts or a business; and as otherwise permitted by law, such as:
- To comply with judicial process, court orders and legal reporting requirements of the Internal Revenue Service and other governmental authorities; and
- In connection with the recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in the public record.
We will not share your information in ways not described in this policy statement or as is not permitted or required by law, and we will not provide any other organization with your personal information.